Hi Vis Spliced Shirt | Mens
- HRC 1 inherent protection at an unbelievably light 155 gsm weight
- All press studs, labels, threads, buttons, mesh and any other trims on the garment are FR rated
- Gusset sleeve closure for extra protection with FR rated press studs
- Concealed FR press stud centre closure for extra protection and quick removal in case of fire or arc flash
- Two chest pockets with covered FR press stud closures
- FR rated mesh in the under arms and upper back to increase air flow and keep you cool
- Two way radio and gas loops on the shoulder yoke
- FR rated heat transfer label that clearly shows FR rating of garment so workers can be quickly identified as having the right level of protection.
93% Meta-Aramid 5% Para-aramid 2% Antistatic - 155 gsm
Check sizing here
Please note the minimum order quantities when adding an embroidery or heat press logo is 6 items (This can be a mix of items, i.e 3 T-Shirts, 3 Polos, in different sizes etc.).
There is no minimum quantities for plain garments.
Embroidery pricing is for a standard chest placement logo up to 10,000 stitches and up to 8 colours maximum.
Heat Press pricing is for a standard chest or back placement logo of up to 4 colours.
A one-off set-up fee is required when ordering garments with embroidery logos for the first time.
Orders with Embroidery or Heat Press will take 2-4 weeks for production and delivery. If you have a deadline please contact our team prior to placing your order.
Upload your logos as a PDF/vector via email once your order is placed (you can reply to your order confirmation/invoice email).